AnyBizSoft PDF Converter giveaway coming soon
December 6, 2010 4 Comments
Have you ever wished that you could read ebooks on your ipad, Android or other e-readers?
But you find that your device does not support PDF.
AnyBizSoft PDF Converter can help you convert pdfs into 6 formats to choose from.
And I am very pleased to announce that I will soon be hosting a giveaway for AnyBizSoft PDF Converter
Developer’s description of the Key Features:
* Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text
* Preserve all the text, tables, images, graphic, hyperlinks, layouts and formatting
* Convert as many as 200 PDF files at one time
* Even PDF files with copying and printing restrictions can be converted instantly
* Input: Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.7 formats (.pdf)
* Output: Microsoft Word 2003/2007/2010(.doc, .docx), Microsoft Excel 2003/2007/2010(.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010 ( .ppt, .pptx), EPUB format (.epub), HTML format (.html), Text format (.txt)
2 Efficient Conversion Modes
o Batch conversion—Convert as many as 200 PDF files at one time
o Partial conversion—Select any pages from the multi-page PDF file to convert
Support Encrypted PDF Files Conversion
o Convert PDF files with copying and printing restrictions directly
o Support password protected PDF files conversion by entering the password
o Standalone, don’t need Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office to be installed
o Extremely easy to use
o User-friendly interface
o Support PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian
# OS: Windows 7/XP/Vista/2003 32bit
# Minimum Hardware Requirements: 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Memory, 15 MB hard disk space
A brief review:
I tested it by converting a few pdf books to text, doc formats.
I tried converting a 13mb PDF file. It had over 1300 pages.
You can customize the output to get only specific pages you want to print, eg : 1,3, 5, 10 ,etc
or a bunch of pages, eg: 1-10, 1- 20, etc.
I tried converting an encrypted (password protected) pdf file. PDF converter prompted me to enter the password, then I was able to convert it after customizing the output options.
Product reviewed: PDF Converter for Windows 2.5.0
Product homepage: http://www.anypdftools.com/pdf-converter.html
Giveaway date will be announced in a day or two.
Meanwhile, you can subscribe to my blog’s email feed to get the latest updates.